This week’s show is Lian’s All The Everything where she jams on an eclectic mix of topics, including questions from listeners. This is where you can get up close and personal with Lian, get inside her head and see what’s she’s up to and thinking about.
The making of this show airs live in our Facebook group, usually on the first Thursday at 5pm (UK time) every month.
In this episode, Sara from Team Waking The Wild interviewed me and we dived deep into the topic: A practical guide to a day in the life of the Feminine.
- What is the Feminine and what does the definition suggest about there being an inner Masculine?
- How I was called into devotion to the Feminine
- How we can hear the Feminine
- Examples of how I begin my day
Resources and stuff that I spoke about:
Image left: Sovereignty by Peter Yankowski (Depiction of Elen of the Ways)
Image right: Soul of the rose by John William Waterhouse.
Additional podcast episodes relevant to this conversation:
- How to navigate the shadow of the Masculine & Feminine polarity world
- What it means to embody the Feminine. And why it’s so powerful.
- Men & Women, Black & White, Spirit & Science… Why the future is Union
- The power of the Feminine in leadership
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan