This week’s show is with Chris Lüttichau. Chris is the founder of Northern Drum Shamanic Centre, a UK-based educational organisation offering a renewed perspective on traditional shamanic and medicine teachings, and a safe grounding from which to learn them established in 1998.
He is the keeper of an integral body of teachings that he shares in workshops and ongoing training groups. The teachings cover a broad range of topics from healing and the art of dreaming to spirit contact and the way of the council. Chris is the author of the critically acclaimed book on shamanism ‘Calling Us Home – Find Your Path, Your Balance and Your Inner Strength’ published in 2017 and ‘Animal Spirit Guides: Discover your Power Animal and the Shamanic Path’ published 2009. He is an international teacher, and has appeared on TV on BBC 1, and in Denmark on TV2, and has given radio interviews in the USA, Canada, and the UK.
Chris Lüttichau is the renowned author of the acclaimed book on shamanism.
In this show, Chris and Lian spoke about the power of dreams. We explored the shamanic perspective on dreams, the wisdom and guidance available in them and practical actions you can take to create a deep and revelatory relationship with your dreams.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- In shamanic cultures, dreams are often seen as one of the most powerful and important ways we can work with our soul and spirit – this is an important resource that we’ve lost contact with in our modern culture but is something we can reclaim.
- The three kinds of dreams are dreams that are simply working through the happenings of your day, reflective dreams which provide guidance on things happening in your life and finally shamanic dreams, or big dreams, which provide important teaching about things you or your community need to know.
- Keep a dream diary – write down your dreams as soon as you wake up, as you gather your dreams over time, start to look for patterns and revelations, learn the language of your soul.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Northern Drum Shamanic Centre
- Chris Lüttichau Books:
- Chris Lüttichau Facebook accounts:
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan