This week’s show is with Lynne Forrest. Lynne is regarded as a non-traditional psychotherapist who has been in private practice for over twenty-five years, is widely known as a Reality Guide and Personal Growth Mentor for her empathy, compassion and her no-nonsense approach in dealing with life issues. She uses ancient spiritual principles to help those who struggle to find their way into right alignment with themselves and their life purpose.
Her original work in recognizing victim consciousness as a widespread epidemic with its own set of definable and recognizable characteristics has revolutionized her approach with clients and transformed the lives of many. She has developed a unique understanding of how the mind works and ways to liberate it from the throes of what she calls the “victim mind.”
Lynne came up through the ranks of experiential learning rather than the more traditional academic route and has sought and found practical ways of applying those principles for immediate positive change. She out in the mental health field in the early seventies, hired and trained by an HMO (health maintenance organization) in social work and mental health. She has been in the field of personal growth ever since – moving to the addictions field in the early eighties after successfully transforming her own addictive lifestyle into a more creative and productive one. Lynne has run her own private practice since 1985.
As a perpetual student of life and consciousness, Lynne has devoted herself to studying with masters of various disciplines. Her first teacher was her mother, Estelle Sanford, a student of metaphysics, who was herself an intuitive that drew upon her inner knowing for wisdom and spiritual truths.
In this show, a part two to their first conversation about the Victim Triangle, Lynne and Lian spoke about what observer consciousness is and how we can move into it, the Universal Laws and a daily practice to sit down and meet with your higher self.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- What’s real is what’s eternal – as soon as we begin to move into the space of contemplating what’s eternal, we naturally move into the higher frequency of observer consciousness.
- Looking for the meaning in what we are experiencing, to see why we might have chosen it, is like a secret portal into seeing the story we’re creating and why
- I loved how Lynne spoke about meeting with our higher self in the way we might arrange to meet with a secret lover… what a gloriously evocative invitation! How will you meet with yours?
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Official Website: Lynne Forrest – Transforming Victim Consciousness
- Reality Formula Live (vhx.tv)
- Lynne Forrest’s Book: The Book: Life Beyond Victim Consciousness
- Faces of Victim article: The Three Faces of Victim – An Overview of the Victim Triangle – Lynne Forrest
- Guiding Principles Vs. Victim Perspective
- Slides used during the show: Reality Formula Slides (Please note that these slides are free and can be downloaded immediately after clicking the Buy Now button and entering our name and email.)
- Video of the segment in the show where slides where looked at: Waking The Wild YouTube
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan