This week’s show is with Dr. Helané Wahbeh. Helané Wahbeh, ND, MCR, is the Director of Research at the Institute of Noetic Sciences and an adjunct assistant professor in the Department of Neurology at Oregon Health & Science University. Dr. Wahbeh is clinically trained as a naturopathic physician and research trained with a Master of Clinical Research and two post-doctoral research fellowships.
Recently named President of the Parapsychological Association, she has published on and spoken internationally about her studies on complementary and alternative medicine, mind-body medicine, extended human capacities, stress, posttraumatic stress disorder, and their relationships to physiology, health, and healing.
Dr. Wahbeh is especially known for her research around — and noetic approach to — channeling. She is the author of some 90+ peer-reviewed publications, the new book The Science of Channeling: Why You Should Trust Your Intuition and the Force That Connects Us All and Free To Be Me: A Journey of Transformation through Generational Healing.
In this show, Helané and Lian spoke about Helane’s personal experience and deep work on the science of channeling, which is actually an entire spectrum ranging from intuition to trance channelling.
This was an incredible show – Lian experienced goose bumps aplenty, which turns out to be one of the signs of an “embodied channeller” and is an indication of truth being spoken!
We’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Channeling seems actually not to be a rare experience but is one that is shared by most humans – which suggests we are far more than we believe.
- Research into forms of channeling shows that there’s something going on that can not be explained by materialist views on the world – whether it’s a higher self or something else that’s being channeled, information and energy is indeed coming through
- As Helene said – even if we don’t yet have the tools to know what exactly is being channeled or how, wouldn’t it make sense to make use of the wonderful gifts that come from it?
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Institute of Noetic Sciences Research
- Free To Be Me: A Journey of Transformation through Generational Healing
- The Science of Channeling: Why You Should Trust Your Intuition and the Force That Connects Us All
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan