This week’s show is with William Whitecloud. William is a best-selling author and a creative development trainer. His famous publications include The Magician’s Way: What It Really Takes to Find Your Treasure, The Last Shaman, and Secrets Of Natural Success; Five Steps to Unlocking Your Genius.’ Through the pandemic, he made his foundational 5 day-training, Create Your Destiny, which he made available for free as a 5-week online course.
He is the founder and chairman of Natural Success which is a training and mentoring provider.
He now resides in Santa Monica, California where he enjoys time with his family, writing and at the same time developing movies.
In this show, William and Lian went deeper into the power of focus, the two different ways fear shows up and pulls your focus away from where you want it, and how to continue to be a powerful creator even when circumstances are creating limitations, such as during the last 18 months.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Our life indicates where our focus is – but if it isn’t where we think we’ve been focused it’s because our subconscious focus is really on lack and fear
- Once we’re focusing on a heart-based vision, fear will still chirp up with obstacles – listening to it and reassuring it works far better than using brute force to shut it up
- As powerful creators we don’t need to be victims to circumstances, we can use any and all circumstances to create with
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Natural Success
- The Magician’s Way: What It Really Takes to Find Your Treasure
- The Last Shaman
- Secrets Of Natural Success; Five Steps to Unlocking Your Genius
- Create Your Destiny
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan