This week’s show is Lian’s All The Everything where she jams on an eclectic mix of topics, including questions from listeners. This is where you can get up close and personal with Lian, get inside her head and see what’s she’s up to and thinking about.
From July 2021 the making of this show airs live in our Facebook group on the first Thursday at 5pm (UK time) every month.
In this episode, I…
🌟 Shared what I’ve been up to in the past month (what I’ve been consuming and creating)
🌟 Dived deep into the topic: Owning your difference as a superpower for your highest good
We’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
The practices I suggested:
- Be truthful with yourself about your differences – ask trusted advisors if you’re not sure
- Identify and honour your needs in a sovereign way
- Identify your superpowers and create your life in a way that allows you to use them in service of your vision
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Film mentioned: Sound of Metal, a 2019 American drama directed and co-written by Darius Marder. It stars Riz Ahmed as a metal drummer who loses his hearing.
- The YT live version of this show
- Waking The Wild Medicine
- Waking The Wild Feminine
- Waking The Wild Masculine
- The Primal Happiness fb group
- Go deeper
Thank you for listening!
Lian & Jonathan