Tim Corcoran is the founder of Purpose Mountain, where he offers Nature Based Purpose Guidance to support people with a love for wild nature who feel a deep yearning and a burning desire to discover their purpose.
Tim is a leader of men’s groups, holistic rites of passage for boys & men, and wilderness vision quests.
Healing the cultural rift between the mainstream and indigenous cultures, transformational consciousness work, the spiritual journey, ancestral work, deep nature connection, family and health are all deep commitments in his life.
Tim is a heart centred father of two brilliant boys and husband to a magnificent wife, and lives in pristine Sandpoint, Idaho, USA.
In this show we spoke about how we can find our purpose via our connection to the wild. Tim also explains beautifully why the wild is so powerfully activating to humans in this way.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Life isn’t random: we’re all here for a reason, we all have a purpose within our setting. It’s just how things work.
- The wild provides such a potent portal to revealing our purpose because we are of this earth. When we spend time in nature, re-sensitise and connect to the wild, we return to what it is to be human, connect to our souls and our sixth sense – our intuition – comes alive.
- Our own trauma can hold the medicine for others, seeing that can bring a greater depth of connection and meaning to our lives.
- I love Tim’s suggestion of starting by finding a sit spot, it really has been one of the most transformative practices of my own life – I can wholeheartedly recommend it
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Purpose Discovery Kit, which is a free gift: https://www.purposemountain.com/pdk/
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan