This week’s show is Lian’s All The Everything where she jams on an eclectic mix of topics, including questions from listeners.
This is where you can get up close and personal with Lian, get inside her head and see what she’s up to and thinking about.
The making of this show also airs live on facebook on the first Friday of every month at 2pm (UK time).
In this episode, I dived deep into how to act on your soul purpose, including…
- The lesson your soul came here for
- What I call ‘your one thing’, the thing you came here to do
- Walking your soul path
“The place God calls you to is the place where your deep gladness and the world’s deep hunger meet.” – Frederick Buechner
We’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
- The War of Art by Steven Pressfield
- Primal Happiness – Unravelling the Body
- Bill Plotkin – Soulcraft
- Caroline Myss, Sacred Contracts: Awakening Your Divine Potential
- Clarissa Pinkola Estés, The Faithful Gardener: A Wise Tale About That Which Can Never Die
- Clarissa Pinkola Estés, Women Who Run With the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype
- Bill Plotkin, Nature and the Human Soul: Cultivating Wholeness and Community in a Fragmented World
Thank you for listening!
Lian & Jonathan