This week’s show is with Kendra Cunov, the Founder of Fierce Grace: Practices of Embodied Wholeness for Women, Kendra has been studying, facilitating, and (most importantly) practicing Authentic Relating, Embodiment Practices & Deep Intimacy Work for the last fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women & couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication & full self-expression.
She co-founded Authentic World, as well as The Embodied Relationship & Intimacy Training Salon, and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relation work on the planet.
Kendra has consulted for companies such as Genentech & is currently on staff for 4PC, an elite mastermind for the top 4% of coaches in the world.
She works with organizations & leaders, as well as men, women & couples, who know that presence, truth, connection & integrity are our truest access points to success – in business & in love.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- There’s a deep longing in women to be connected to nature. We are moved by cycles which are connected and reflected by the cycles in the natural world and we suffer when we don’t find a connection to nature.
- We don’t need men anymore so it’s a choice. If we choose to be together, what shall we create? We have the opportunity to create something extraordinary and beautiful.
- What would be really radical would be to value the work that women typically do as much as we value the work that men typically do. It’s about opening up choice.
- We got sold this lie of a need to compete with other women but what’s natural for us is for us to gather together to support, encourage and love each other. The magic that’s created in those spaces isn’t just powerful for us as women but can ripple out to the world around us. Something aligned to that is what Kendra talked about in terms of the response to adrenaline in women which is to gather! Love that!
- When we base our culture around what’s best for mothers and children, an entire eco-system is created from there which allows the entire community to thrive.
- The practice that Kendra shared at the end – a regular practice of going in and listening to your body – your mind, your heart, your gut, your vagina. Be incredibly honest about what you hear AND give yourself permission not to follow its guidance too!
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan