…that I also wish I could travel back in time to say to my five year old self.*
1. You’re beautiful and perfect. And you’ll never need to look or be a certain way to be beautiful and perfect.
2. We all have this really cool super-power of thought which creates our own version of our life and the world. Even when it looks like people or things are making you upset or cross, it’s your own thoughts making the feelings – and there’s nothing wrong with that, it’s just how we work.
3. If you’re open to learning from everything that happens to you then you can never lose, no matter what happens.
4. Having fun is ridiculously important.
5. No-one is a bad person – we can just have thoughts that make us behave that way sometimes but we all have a diamond of love, goodness and happiness inside us.
6. When your mood is low – say, when you’re tired, ill or hungry – your thoughts can seem really, really real (and that’s OK too, it’s just how we work).
7. Happiness is the point of life.
8. You’re plugged into an awesome, non-stop flow of ideas, dreams, creativity, calm, love and happiness.
9. Being kind to ourselves, other people, animals and the planet is probably the only rule worth following.
10. I love you to infinity and beyond!
Oh and 11. Yes, cake is the perfect thing for breakfast! 😉
* Although I guess that might go on to change the course of events, perhaps resulting in tidal waves and possibly the eventual no show of my children or Primal Happiness, so on second thoughts… Perhaps not. 🙂