So what happened on last week’s show? Lian was with Mark Howard, Ph.D. Dr. Howard is a psychologist who is recognized as one of the original professionals bringing the Three Principles to psychology and related fields. Since 1982, Dr Howard has taught clients, families, business professionals, and mental health practitioners about these principles.
In this show we talk about how Mark works with his clients who are suffering from depression and the freedom and happiness that he sees is true for every one of us.
If you missed that then you missed out so… subscribe to the show and catch up with that episode after this show!
And this week’s show is with with Michael Neill. Michael Neill is an internationally renowned transformative coach and the best-selling author of five books including The Inside-Out Revolution and The Space Within, coming from Hay House on May 3rd, 2016. His weekly radio show has been entertaining and educating global audiences for over a decade and his TEDx talk, ‘Why Aren’t We Awesomer?’, has been viewed by over 100,000 people around the world.
In this show we talk about Michael’s thoughts on what he describes in his latest book as ‘the space within’. This space has been described in many different philosophies, religions and spiritual traditions over the ages.
In this show we explore what happens as we get in touch with this space within, the role of thought and what’s possible for us when we see through our fixed beliefs about how things work.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- As we begin to see (or maybe a better word is ‘feel’!) this space within, it allows us to see that we’re made of something perfect and whole.
- Thoughts come and go within this space and understanding this allows us to recognise the ever-changing nature of thought and allows us to get a lot less caught up in it.
- Michael said that many people have what Michael calls a ‘God phobia’, which means we’re so busy having a knee-jerk reaction to the word, we can’t even think about it rationally because we’re looking at it through the lens of what we already think we know about it. That’s also true for the word ‘spiritual’. But when we lose the phobia, we’re able to begin to see what’s there for ourselves.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Michael’s website
- The Story of Me
- Michael’s Tedx talk: Why aren’t we awesomer?
- Michael’s new book: The Space Within: Finding Your Way Back Home
- Michael’s book The Inside-Out Revolution: The Only Thing You Need to Know to Change Your Life Forever
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan