So what happened on last week’s show? Lian was with internationally recognised speaker and business consultant, Alex Charfen. Alex has helped tens of thousands of entrepreneurs grow their business through his insights from consulting for billionaires, the Fortune 500 and some of the most successful people in the world.
In this show Alex shares his fascinating story of going from a child described as ‘retarded’ and ‘failing to thrive’ to now running multi-million dollar organisations. He also talks about what he’s discovered about the Entrepreneurial Personality Type and why this is so important to understand if you’re an EPT!
If you missed that then you missed out so… subscribe to the show and catch up with that episode after this show!
And this week’s show is with Damian Mark Smyth is an award winning business coach, author, TEDx and keynote speaker. He works with Entrepreneurs with their mindset to give them more clarity, resilience and the ability to perform at their peak. His highly acclaimed and best-selling book: Do Nothing! points towards an understanding of the human dimension.
His latest book: The Entrepreneur Success Formula takes any current or would-be business owner through the elements required to succeed in business and the one key element required that separates the super-successful from the also-rans.
In this week’s show we talk about that one difference between the entrepreneurs who succeed and the ones who don’t.
What you’ll learn in this show:
- There isn’t a magic foolproof system that entrepreneurs can use that works for everyone, every time. The difference between successful entrepreneurs and unsuccessful entrepreneurs is simply their thinking.
- Great decisions and good ideas come from ‘universal intelligence’, which is built in as standard. All of us will have times where we feel this most clearly – whether it’s getting a great idea in the shower or dropping into a calm, clear space when we go for a walk but actually this universal intelligence is always available to every one of us. We are built for success!
- Damian shared how he found huge benefit from understanding how the three principles work. He recovered from his breakdown and OCD when he saw the role of his thinking in creating his experience of life, including his OCD. Damian’s found that when entrepreneurs discover the three principles, that creates big changes such as less stress, better ideas, great working relationships and a clearer state of mind. This is because when we understand a system, we have more access to its capabilities.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… leave a comment below or connect to Damian via one of the links below.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Book: Do Nothing
- Book: Entrepreneur’s Success Formula
- Business Growth – Small Business Help | Business Support – Entrepreneurs Circle
- Do Nothing’s Facebook page
- Tedx Talk: How you can connect with your purpose | Damian Smyth | TEDxSquareMile
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan