This week’s show is Lian’s All The Everything where she jams on an eclectic mix of topics, including questions from listeners. It also airs weekly live on facebook. This is where you can get up close and personal with Lian, get inside her head and see what’s she’s up to and thinking about.
It also airs live on facebook on the first Friday of every month at 10am (UK time).
In this episode, I dived deep into how to be yourself in difficult times. Including…
- Good intentions, knee-jerking and shaming
- White privilege and fear/triggers
- Inclusion and diversity
- Non-separation vs spiritually bypassing
- How to take action in a way that’s in alignment with who you really are and in a way that’s most likely to be a force of good in the world.
“Listening is where love begins: listening to ourselves and then to our neighbors.” Fred Rogers
“Our society is much more interested in information than wonder, in noise rather than silence…And I feel that we need a lot more wonder and a lot more silence in our lives” Fred Rogers
We’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
The practices I suggested:
- Give yourself permission to pause instead of reacting
- Listen to yourself and then listen to others
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
Thank you for listening!
Lian & Jonathan