This week’s show is Lian’s All The Everything where she jams on an eclectic mix of topics, including questions from listeners. It also airs weekly live on facebook. This is where you can get up close and personal with Lian, get inside her head and see what’s she’s up to and thinking about.
It also airs live on facebook on the first Friday of every month at 10am (UK time).
In this episode, I…
🌟 Shared what I’ve been up to in the past month (what I’ve been consuming and creating)
🌟 Dived deep into the topic: Making time for soul when time is limited
“If we fail to nourish our souls, they wither, and without soul, life ceases to have meaning…. The creative process shrivels in the absence of continual dialogue with the soul. And creativity is what makes life worth living.” Marion Woodman
We’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
The practices I suggested:
- Nature: connect, look for meaning and messages
- Creativity: for its own sake
- Nourish your senses – pleasure
- Listening to your dreams
- Reading poetry, myths and old stories
- Imagination and visualisation
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
- The fb live version of this show
- Unravelling The Body
- The webinar on Embodying The Feminine
- The Primal Happiness fb group
- Go deeper
Thank you for listening!
Lian & Jonathan