This week’s show is with Eliane Sainte-Marie, the founder of Parenting for Wholeness, creator of the acclaimed Clean Parenting Program where she guides parents in experiencing the ease and harmony she promises is possible in families, author of the book Clean Parenting: the Peaceful Parent’s Essential Handbook, and mother to three wonderful adult daughters. She’s passionate about helping parents raise children who are whole, as well as helping them shed what’s in their way of living from a place of wholeness.
In this conversation, we spoke about how to manage life as parents with children at home at this time, the importance of taking a long term perspective of our family’s health and happiness, causing as little damage as possible, and how to create more love and harmony in these strange times. I’m so happy to have co-created this with Eliane – I believe it’s going to be so hopeful and helpful to so many of us at this time (and maybe beyond too).
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Take a long term perspective of your children holistically, hold ‘staying on track’ lightly, if they’re stressed then they can’t learn.
- Create a short term vision for what’s important to you this time. What is your goal here? Be realistic, it might need to be looser than you’d choose at other times
- This is an incredible chance for them to be supported in discovering who they are, what they love what they’re interested in, and really, for them to learn how to learn and think
- Ultimately it’s simple but sometimes really hard: tell the truth and parent from love, instead of from fear.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
- Eliane’s book: Clean Parenting – The Peaceful Parent’s Essential Guide
- Video: Why Authoritarian Parenting, Rigid Homeschooling or ‘Bringing Back the Paddle’ Will Not Serve
A simple and highly effective program: Quick Start program.
Video of Eliane’s daughter demonstrating effective leadership: Cassandra’s Work Story on Clear Benevolent Leadership
Interview by Lian: Navigating the Challenge of Your Child’s Relationship to Technology
Interview by Lian: Why Leadership Is the Missing Link in Conscious Parenting
- To get Eliane’s full support in achieving family homeostasis, check out her life changing Clean Parenting™ program.
- Follow Eliane on Facebook.
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan