This week’s show is Lian’s All The Everything where she jams on an eclectic mix of topics, including questions from listeners. It also airs weekly live on facebook. This is where you can get up close and personal with Lian, get inside her head and see what’s she’s up to and thinking about.
It also airs live on facebook on the first Friday of every month at 10am (UK time).
In this episode, I…
🌟 Shared what I’ve been up to in the past month (what I’ve been consuming and creating)
🌟 Dived deep into the topic: How to move through fear and allow yourself to be seen
We’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
The practices I suggested:
- Placing your awareness on your body… via breath or another means, this immediately brings us home and into the now
- Bring open-hearted curiosity to your embodied experience, particularly your emotions… what do you feel? Can you meet it and allow yourself to feel it fully? Does the experience of nervousness, have to be a negative thing? Could it mean something else? Could it be something else?
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
- The Sacred Leadership Circle I’m co-leading with Elizabeth Lovius
- The fb live version of this show
- Unravelling The Body
- The Primal Happiness fb group
- Go deeper
- The Charles Eisenstein article
- The episode I mentioned with Elizabeth Lovius about Adaptive Leadership
- The episode with Adam Quiney about discovering your unique essence
- The live coaching session I had with Adam Quiney
Thank you for listening!
Lian & Jonathan