This week’s show is with Kendra Cunov, the Founder of Fierce Grace: Practices of Embodied Wholeness for Women, Kendra has been studying, facilitating, and (most importantly) practicing Authentic Relating, Embodiment Practices & Deep Intimacy Work for the last fifteen years.
Kendra has worked with thousands of men, women & couples in the areas of embodiment, intimacy, communication & full self-expression.
She co-founded Authentic World, as well as The Embodied Relationship & Intimacy Training Salon, and pioneered some of the most cutting edge relation work on the planet. Kendra has consulted for companies such as Genentech & is currently on staff for 4PC, an elite mastermind for the top 4% of coaches in the world.
She works with organizations & leaders, as well as men, women & couples, who know that presence, truth, connection & integrity are our truest access points to success – in business & in love.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Being met is an illusion because no-one feels fully met all the time. This is the ache of human existence – we want to feel full of the divine or of love and then feel the pain of not being so and the desire to be met is a desire to feel full
- Look for how you are complicit in creating what you say you aren’t happy about – what is going on in you that makes that so?
- Be generous – go first. Be in the experience of being the radiant, loving woman you want to be rather than focusing on the result you want in your man or relationship.
- Enquire in your journal: “If he met me, I could be like *this*.” What is that for you – and can you be that way anyway? Be compassionate. Give yourself permission not to act for a week.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
- The article about the myth we talked about
The article about desire Kendra mentioned
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan