This week’s show is with Zakiya Gayle is The Confident Woman’s Secret Weapon. Her mantra of “every woman deserves to feel like a goddess” has led her to bring over 300 powerful women’s inner Fire back to life on the beaches of Tobago, Barbados, and St. Lucia.
Known to captivate a crowd or close high ticket programs to people she happened to sit next to on a flight, Zakiya understands intimately the power of connection and mystique. Using her signature Z Method, Zakiya helps a select group of women per year discover the secrets of true connection and learn how to use it to improve their business, relationships, and life.
In this week’s show, Zakiya and I explore the incredible topic of women living their potential… what gets in our way and what we can do to expand through those limitations and obstacles. We spoke about all kinds of juicy things… including getting to know who we really are, pleasure, embodiment, and going naked!
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Embodiment empowers us in all parts of our lives, even and especially the places that it’s most challenging such as the business world.
- I loved Zakiya’s recommendation to spend more time naked – getting intimate with your body and the places you want to reject it. I’ve spent more time naked since I recorded this show and have found it a surprisingly powerful practice myself.
- One of the little known but most powerful ingredients of presence is people being able to feel you. That’s something that women often have huge but untapped capacity for and is something that can change fast when we’re more aware of how we can open and allow ourselves to be felt.
- Don’t do it alone, get support, join a circle, and hire a coach. Give yourself the gift of getting the support you need to open, expand and live your potential.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
- Zakiya’s ‘Love My Body’ challenge especially for listeners
- Website: www.zakiyagayle.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/zakiyagayle
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan