This week’s show is with Alexandra Pope & Sjanie Hugo Wurlitzer, co-founders of Red School teaching a radical new approach to women’s leadership, creativity and spiritual life based on the power of our menstruality consciousness.
We explored how women can learn to love their menstrual cycle – from a practical view point and and also in a deeply spiritual way – and the benefits of doing so, not least that it is the key to understanding yourself, what you came here to do and ultimately accessing your full authority and power as woman.
Alexandra and Sjarnie are sterling examples of women in their full power – they were such a delight to interview. This episode was one of my all time top 3 shows – it really was that good!
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- We empower our cycles through awareness, and then our cycle gives us power through increased intuition, self esteem, love and a deeper sense of who we are and what we’re here to create
- Give yourself just 1% of what your cycle is asking for to begin with, from there it will grow
- Menstrual Cycle Awareness teaches us to go inwards, to listen to ourselves, to honour ourselves, by the time we go through menopause we no longer need or cycle to hold us or teach us, we can navigate via the stars of our inner knowing
- Some simple ways to start tracking your cycle
- Note which day of your cycle you’re on (Day 1 is the first day of your bleed) and how you feel, beginning, during and at the end of the day
- Ask yourself what you need – even if you can’t give yourself exactly what you need, how can you give yourself 1%?
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan