This week’s show is with the wonderful Bill Cumming and Grace M Smith. Bill is a thirty-year coaching veteran and Director of The Boothby Institute. He has been a coach, consultant and trainer to CEOs and the executive teams of health care delivery organizations, businesses, school systems and non-profit organizations. He is a key partner in the New Horizons Academy. This is the third time Bill’s been on this show, he is an incredibly inspiring man and if you haven’t listened to the previous ones then I so recommend you do so!
Grace is Creative Director of The Boothby Institute and Program Designer for A World that works for everyone.
Today we’re talking about the amazing work Bill and Grace are doing to help create a world which works for everyone, how they define the being and doing of that work, and how you can be part of the movement too.
We’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- There’s the being and the doing of creating a world that works for everyone.
- The being is about treating people with dignity, respect and loving kindness – the more we come from that grounding of wellbeing, the more we create from that place and the more that feeling spreads
- The doing is to stop operating in silos and acting like any one of has the answer – we need to start listening to the solutions that people have created and are creating all over the world.
- It’s then about how we – Bill, Grace, the people they work with and me and you – collaborate and put those answers into action. How we can all be that change.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Be a world that works for everyone
- Where to invade next
- Bill’s website: The Boothby Institute
- Bill’s Tedx Talk: How to love even when you want to kill
- Our last episode: How to love when you hate
Thank you for listening!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Tuesday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan