This week’s show is with Bryan Reeves, former US Air Force Captain turned Author/Coach/Speaker, Bryan Reeves has triumphed through multiple dark nights of the soul after hurling himself into the transformational fires of intimate relationship over and over again. With a Masters Degree in Human Relations, Bryan coaches men, women and couples in creating thriving lives and relationships. Bryan is the author of the viral blog, “Choose Her Every Day (or Leave Her)” and two books on Amazon, including his latest, “Tell The Truth, Let The Peace Fall Where It May.”
In this show we explored the power of having clear, articulated boundaries in relationships, what gets in the way of us creating them and how we can empower ourselves to do so.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The three great reasons to have clear boundaries are: safety – a boundary around a wound, clarity – make it clear how we want to be treated, true generosity – the most boundaried people are the most generous.
- The reasons we don’t create boundaries are that taught that its selfish, we fear we’ll lose what we have, not had it modelled to us, and we’re afraid we’re not worthy of the boundary
- When we’re ready to speak forth our boundaries, it’s most powerful to do it in a connecting way – as an invitation rather than a demand.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Bryan’s website
- “Boundaries: Relationships Suck Without ‘Em!”
- Official Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bryanreevesofficial
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bryanreevesinsight/
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan