This week’s show is with Isis Leeor. Isis is responsible for a movement of whole, ripe, and unapologetic women who are finally coming out of the closet. For 15 years, she has been passionately teaching people (women and men) how to connect both hearts, the one in their chest and the one in their pelvis.
Isis Leoor has been featured in a myriad newspapers and radio shows alongside people like Storm Large, Dan Savage, Deborah Anapol and Sark. She is a counselor with an extensive background in Body Psychotherapy, Tantra, Hypnotherapy. Basically she does some kick ass embodied work online and in person, through workshops, intensives and private sessions. She is currently working on her book entitled “Feral Female.”
In addition to a lot of official studies, Isis has also howled at the moon, been saved by Qi-gong, taken drugs with a therapist, smoked a peace pipe, flipped off a Shaman, learned and unlearned emotionally responsible language, danced with her shirt off in public, avoided marrying an Essene guru, and worn cocktail dresses all over the world while going commando.
In this conversation, Isis and I explored the glorious topic of becoming a feral female! Isis shared her own story of going from numb to feral and then we talked about the reasons this is an enquiry that’s relevant to almost all women in today’s world. I hope you feel Isis’s living invitation in this show and are able to respond to it in how you live your own beautiful life.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- So many of us are living numb, small lives. We’re living what we’ve been told (one way or another) that it’s the way to stay safe (and I love how Isis talked about how actually fully inhabiting your body is true safety!)
- What sometimes happens next is that people get into the various forms of spirituality. It feels great in comparison, more alive than before but you’re still disconnected from your body and you’re just witnessing life, instead of feeling the experience of it.
- Isis’s invitation is about allowing your sexual energy to be source of power for your work and life. Come alive, feel more of your heart, more of your sovereignty
- Some suggestions Isis gave to help you to move in this direction:
- Relax every part of your body, inhale and exhale through your pelvis, your pores
- Get support with your journey – it can be scary to do this alone
- Really taste your food, taking a raspberry, feel the hairs rubbing against your lip, feel your feet on the ground, how much pleasure can you experience
Resources and stuff that we spoke about
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan