This week is the first of its breed! It’s the first Lian & Jono Show in which we, Lian Brook-Tyler and Jonathan Wilkinson, go deep on a topic that we’re seeing is coming up with our one-to-one clients.
So many people don’t have a vision, And sometimes that’s just an oversight but we also know some people actually believe that it’s somehow a bad thing – or unspiritual even 🙂 to have one. So we’ll dig right into what’s going on there.
When we have a vision it really acts as a powerful guiding light so you can be more present, open and adaptable to whatever’s showing up in the moment.
We’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- Firstly, what a vision is: It isn’t: Goals or solely achievements or a list of material items and it is: An holistic and aligned sense of how you’d like to be showing up in the world.
- Whether you’re aware of having a vision, you have one! You’ve either have a vision that you’ve consciously created or you’re living out the one you’ve been given by the culture you’re in. Why it’s natural to have a vision – Purpose/reason for being, for the good of our tribe, for the good of the generations to come, to honour our ancestors way, etc. So why not create vision that actually works for you?!
- Get it out there by writing it down, drawing it or creating a vision board
- And lastly, give yourself permission!
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Book a FREE One-Hour Primal Happiness Break-Through Session
- Download our free guide (and discover more about The Primal State Formula)
- Join the new free Primal Happiness facebook group
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan