This week is the second show in which the tables are turned on Lian and she becomes the guest!
Primal Happiness co-founder Jonathan Wilkinson is in the host’s chair and guides Lian through the second part of the story of her life.
If you haven’t yet listened to to Part One I would highly recommend you do so before listening to Part Two. But if you have, you’ll know that part 1 was amazing, just packed full of crazy, funny stories of Lian’s life up until her mid-20s.
And on this week’s show we carry on that exploration and while there might not be as many of those types of stories, this show is full power. We get into some key events that rocked Lian’s world – including her experience of being attacked and then the aftermath, the surprising impact of losing her father, and discovering what was really creating her feelings – these events were the catalyst for incredible growth and transformation.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- I loved how Lian cured her chronic facial pain and panic attacks simply through seeing the nature of thought and how it was creating her experience of life.However it is worth saying that Lian’s experience is probably on the rarer side certainly in terms of how quickly she made a full recovery yet understanding the role of thought seems to always have a profoundly beneficial effect, even if it’s a more gradual one. It can be helpful to focus more on the direction you are going in rather than the speed at which you are traveling in that direction.
- Lian shared how when her father died she became aware of her connection to something bigger than her sense of self. No matter what you wish to call the intelligence all-creating force behind life – whether that’s God, spirit, source, Universal Mind or what we here at Primal Happiness call the Spirit Fundamental – what is undeniable is that it exists. And once we open up and deepen our awareness of it we can’t help but feel more connection, joy, love, meaning, guidance and love.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Book a FREE One-Hour Primal Happiness Break-Through Session
- Download our free guide (and discover more about The Primal State Formula)
- Join the new free Primal Happiness facebook group
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan