This week’s show is a very different show to the norm, this week, we’ve got Jonathan Wilkinson, the co-founder of Primal Happiness on to tell you about his story. Next week he’ll be interviewing me – we thought it was long overdue for you the listener to get to know us both a little better first.
It’s just the start of monthly Lian & Jono shows on a range of topics. This is all part of big changes afoot, there’s lots more cool things to come – I’ll be telling you more about that at the end of the show.
Unless you’re part of one of our programs you’re unlikely to be familiar with Jonathan – who’s actually the other half of Primal Happiness. He’s actually the man behind the voice you just heard during the podcast intro at the beginning of the show.
Jonathan’s story is actually relevant to almost everyone living in today’s modern world and acts as a cautionary tale of what can happen to us and our children if we continue living the kind of disconnected lives that are considered normal today.
Whilst there’s some less than happy parts to Jonathan’s story, I’ll let you know in advance that it does have a happy ending. If you’re anything like me you’ll like to know going in that there’s a happy ending!
I really think it’s a must listen show for everyone who is interested in understanding more about the little known challenges of living in today’s modern world and how to live a happy and fulfilling life.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- We typically think of trauma as an input of a traumatic event but there are so many people in the western world that are been brought up deeply traumatised by a lack of something, by a disconnection to something. There’s been a normalisation of the ‘trauma of lack’.
- Almost all dis-ease be it mental or physical has disconnection at its root cause. Health is actually natural and normal!
- Jonathan recognised how he was lacking connection to several of the Primal Fundamentals – which is true for most of us living in this crazy modern world. We can remedy this disconnection and adapt… when we understand how. And that’s where The Primal State Formula comes in!
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Book a FREE One-Hour Primal Happiness Break-Through Session
- Download our free guide (and discover more about The Primal State Formula)
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan