So what happened on last week’s show? Lian was with Kelly Noonan Gores, Director and Executive Producer of the documentary HEAL, Kelly Noonan Gores had spent 20 years in front of the camera before deciding to turn her attention to filmmaking. In 2012, Gores launched Elevative Entertainment, an independent production company based in Beverly Hills, and transitioned into a career of writing and producing.
In today’s show we spoke about the power of our thoughts when it comes to healing. Kelly’s film reveals that we have more control over our health and life than we have been taught to believe. It features interviews with Deepak Chopra, Bruce Lipton, Marianne Williamson, Michael Beckwith, Gregg Braden, Anita Moorjani and other leading scientists, teachers and experts on the mind-body connection, who describe and highlight the relationship between spirituality and science.
It turns out that we are not victims of our family genes, but truly have the power to heal virtually any “dis-ease” through our thoughts, beliefs, perceptions and emotions. If you missed that then you missed out so… subscribe to the show and catch up with that episode after this show!
And this week’s show is with Robin Charbit, one of the founders of Insight Principles. Although Robin is a chemical engineer by training, he has spent most of his 35 year career in the world of business, first as a the leader of one of Exxon’s large international businesses based in Europe, and then as the Director of a consulting practice in Boston, Massachusetts.
About 16 years ago, he came across the work of Syd Banks and saw it as the missing element in the world of business. That led him to found Insight Management Partners, to explore how to bring this understanding into business. About 10 years ago, he met Ken Manning and they joined forces to create Insight Principles.
In this show we’re talking about getting anything done at work or in life without bother or stress.
We all have had moments where we surprise ourselves, we leap that tall building without effort, we solve that issue with ease, or we just see what to do without apparently having to think too much about it. Most people agree when you say this to them. Most people also agree that this is a fleeting occurrence. Robin explains what this phenomenon is, where it lives, and how to have more of it. The interesting thing is there is nothing to do when you know where to look.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- There’s an alternative to the bother and stress of today’s busy lives and it’s to live from an understanding of what allows us to access insight, ease and peace.
- Remember a time when you were at peace on the inside. Psychologically peaceful. Try to remember what qualities were present in you at that time: Open, at ease, settled down. Were you doing them or did those qualities just show up? If they just showed up, where did they come from? Inside or innate. Not something to get – something to connect to.
- How to connect to that space? The more we understand how the system works the less we get caught up in thought and have access to that space.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- Robin’s website for practitioners: Insight Principles Institute
- Robin’s book: Invisible Power: Insight Principles at Work
- Robin’s corporate website: Insight Principles
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan