So what happened on last week’s show? Lian was with Jez Hughes. Jez is a British shaman, having studied intensively the path of shamanism for nearly 20 years, he has worked full time as a practitioner for the past 12 years. He teaches and initiates people onto this path from the heart of the woods in the south of England whilst also working closely with indigenous tribes from Central America.
If you missed that then you missed out so… subscribe to the show and catch up with that episode after this show!
And this week’s show is with James Tripp, an internationally recognised and respected educator, consultant and coach in the fields of personal transformation, hypnosis, influential communication and personal efficacy. Working from an eclectic background including philosophy, music, mentalism, martial arts, movement culture and NLP, James is also the developer of the critically acclaimed Hypnosis Without Trance approach to hypnosis.
Beyond his work with private clients, James runs open workshops internationally, with his London and UK based workshops typically drawing students from around the world.
In today’s show we spoke about the Chaos Wave – or what James describes as how we choose to participate in life in a way that brings things into the world that we want, it seems effortless and allows us to dance with the chaos – it feels like magic.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The world doesn’t work like a coffee machine – it doesn’t work step by step following a set process. It’s constantly changing and isn’t something that we can plan for linearly – even though we convince ourselves that we can. Life isn’t like a game of chess, it’s like a game of Tetris.
- Surfing the chaos wave is about letting go of focusing on all of the things that you can’t control, choose how you meet the wave, moment by moment, co-creating with the wave. Knowing when to hold and when to fold (as Kenny Roger sang!)
- Look at where you’re struggling in your life – where you don’t want to take the steps that you see as necessary to achieve the result you desire. Connect to your vision (your high vibration state) so you can come alive with enthusiasm. Allow your intuition guide you and allow your action emerge from your vision.
- A pattern of chronic worrying is about trying to control the future – which is impossible. Connect into the trust that allows you to be in and respond to the moment.
- Letting go of the ’cause and effect’ model which doesn’t apply to the social-psycho world. Stop struggling and start dancing.
- When someone inspires themselves and speaks from their inspiration – that inspires others.
- Vision – we are not who we think we are, we are not the stories that we tell ourselves. Self-narrative is destiny. We are living from our self narrative. Starting to create a sense of who you are – connecting to a self-narrative that’s inspiring. Feel inspired by who you are. Live into your own personal inspiring myth. What’s coming through you – how do you work with that and shape it? How do you co-create with what’s coming through and what’s out there.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan