So what happened on last week’s show? Lian was with Rene Brent is Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, an #1 International Bestseller author of the book How Big Is Your BUT?, International speaker and on faculty for The Institute of Interpersonal Hypnotherapy. Rene has been an RN for over 25 years and has worked in ICU, Trauma/ER and Recovery Room. She helps her clients use the power of the deep inner mind to release blocks and reach personal and professional goals.
In this show we spoke about the impact that subconscious blocks (or: our ‘buts’) can have on us and what happens when we let go of them.
If you missed that then you missed out so… subscribe to the show and catch up with that episode after this show!
And this week’s show is with Craig Polsfuss, MA, LP, MSW, LICSW (Emeritus), an Integral Psychologist with three decades of experience. Craig has advanced training and is a published national leader in both the Three Principles psycho-spiritual (non-religious) understanding and the Higher Brain Living neuroscience “New Human” program.
Craig is totally convinced that both will contribute to the healing and well being of millions, and to an eventual shift in global consciousness unlike anything seen previously in human history.
In this show we spoke about what Craig’s seen about the potential to live from our higher brain.
I’d love to know what YOU think about this week’s show. Let’s carry on the conversation… please leave a comment below.
What you’ll learn from this episode:
- The higher brain or the prefrontal cortex is little used (relative to its capacity) in most of us – except monks who have meditated for decades! – but the potential is there for all of us.
- We can release the energy that’s in the body up into the higher brain and then into the heart. Our circuity becomes integrated and the two hemispheres of the brain become more coherent.
- Even when we’re already living a happy fulfilling life, Craig’s experience of switching on his higher brain shows that we can discover even deeper levels of contentment.
Resources and stuff that we spoke about:
- To find out more about the Three Principles, take our free class here
- Syd Banks
- The book Original Wisdom
- The episode with Darcia Narvaez
Thank you for listening!
Did you like what you heard? It would be wonderful if you could give a rating and a short honest review on iTunes here. This makes a tonne of difference to the show’s ranking in iTunes – so YOU’LL be helping to let more people know about their primal happiness!
There’s fresh episode each week, if you subscribe then you’ll get each new episode delivered to your phone every Thursday (that way you’ll never miss an episode):
Lian & Jonathan