So we know how super-awesome an understanding of the principles can be… after all, it’s transformed the lives of thousands of people! Speaking personally, our own lives are unrecognisable to how they were before, plus we’ve seen the mind-blowing effect of this understanding on so many of our readers, listeners, and Happy School students.
And yet… having been around the three principles community for a while, we’ve noticed that there’s some very common 3Ps pitfalls that many people stumble into.
So maybe you have a good (or great) understanding of the 3Ps but still you might find that some of these pitfalls are familiar… Do any of these sound like you?
1. “I intellectually understand it but I’m not actually feeling any better. How do I get it to click? How do I reach this nirvana state that people assure me that they’re floating around in?”
2. “I’m kicking myself because I feel I should know better by now. I get that I’m only ‘feeling my thinking’ but that doesn’t actually help… because I feel scared AND I feel a failure for feeling scared, knowing what I know.”
3. “I really feel that the 3Ps is the answer. I’ve read a mountain of books and listened to all the talks, but now I feel helpless because if this isn’t working for me then what will?”
4. “I’m a feeling chaser! When I’m at a 3Ps event or course I feel amazing but afterwards I’m having to listen to Syd on repeat just to get back into ‘the feeling’.”
5. “The honeymoon period is over! When I discovered the 3Ps my life changed beyond all recognition but now it’s like it’s somehow ‘worn off’ and I’m pretty much back to how I felt before.”
6. “I get that’s it’s ‘all just thought’ but when it comes to my finances, it’s not really much help in solving my issues. How’s that going to pay my mortgage?”
7. “Understanding the 3Ps has been incredible. I now understand how our human experience of life is created but I’m yearning to see more. What about ‘out there’, how do energies fit into this, and actually how I fit into the bigger picture…?”
8. ‘Waiting for wisdom to show up’ is all very well but sometimes it’s taking a long time to show up, and sometimes I’m not sure if it’s shown up at all! I’m not sure if I’m really waiting for wisdom or actually just procrastinating like mad!”
Which of these sound familiar to you? Can you add any more to this list? Let us know in the comments section!
And if you’d like to discover the solution to all of these pitfalls then check out our revolutionary course Happy School. It was created specifically to address these pitfalls and much much more. Happy School also takes you on a journey of discovery beyond how we experience life and into the true nature of life (this is a game changer!)
Plus, we’ve got a FREE class running right now. We cover the Thought/Feeling connection in this one, which you’ll already understand, but it’s well worth joining us because no matter where you are in your 3Ps understanding, you’ll definitely get value from it. Also, you’ll get a feel for what it’s like to take part in a Happy School class (but bear in that the classes in the full term go much deeper and are packed with lots of interactivity and fun!)
We’d love to see you in class soon!
Jonathan & Lian